Does adding negative keywords before you launch a campaign bring a smile to your face? Does a Google algorithm change mess with your internal rhythm? If we say long tail and short tail, do you know we aren’t just talking about dog breeds? Do you obsess over UX and creating websites that convert? If you answered yes to these questions, get your personal set of keywords ready and read on!
We are currently looking for a digital marketing dynamo who knows what it takes to grow an online community and understands how to both build and convert a digital audience for a variety of clients and industries (this is also code for never a boring day!).
Does the idea of tying an online campaign to a brand strategy and the words conversion optimization make you tingle with excitement? We want to hear from you.
Now for the important stuff - who we are :) At CSG and BubbleUP we value transparency, honesty and fun. We laugh A LOT and work hard at the same time. If you enjoy an impromptu nerf gun war (started usually by our CEO), being in a client meeting and watching a co-worker ride by on our google
bike and a selection of really great coffee, lattes, and teas we encourage you to read the boring stuff below!!
Now for the boring stuff, what you’ll do:
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Own and dominate keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks.
- 5 years digital marketing experience
- All needed certifications
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage relationships with vendors and clients to ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
In closing, if you’ve got a fearless personality, boundless optimism and a desire to make the digital marketing world a better place send us your best: Keyword strategy about yourself (oh and attaching your resume won’t hurt either).