Are you a high-level and experienced Administrator who wishes to show off your talents in a workplace that values you? Do you love to take on new challenges? Are you someone who can juggle multiple tasks, keep order in the office, and notice the smallest details - all at the same time? If you answered YES to these questions, get your resume and organizers ready as we want to hear from you!!
BUP/CSG is currently recruiting for a truly dedicated Project Admin to round out our fun loving, hardworking team. In our office, our Herder of Goats (that's you!) isn't someone taken for granted. They’re everything to us! They keep us on track, keep us organized, and we follow their lead, most days (it’s your job to call us out when we don’t!). We require a candidate who has their eyes and ears open at all times and isn’t afraid to call us out when we get sidetracked (aka “The Donna” if you’re a Suits fan). We are talking about someone who can herd cats, dogs, sheep, goats, clients, and team members. We want you to bring your colour coded, Marie Kondo and communication talents to our team. If you’re a go-getting troubleshooter who enjoys helping people get “stuff” done (in an organized, efficient, and effective manner) then read on.
Now for the good stuff - who we are :) At CSG and BubbleUP we value transparency, results, and fun. We laugh A LOT and work hard at the same time. We truly encourage a positive work/life balance, we offer annual PTO, and we believe in regular employee recognition. If you enjoy an impromptu nerf gun war (started usually by our CEO), being in a client meeting and watching a co-worker ride by on our google bike, and a selection of really great coffee, lattes, and teas we encourage you to read the boring stuff below!!
- Responsible for day-to-day project administrative tasks such as data collection and input, data classification, and file structure management
- Ensure all project documentation is accurate and uploaded into internal project management systems in a timely manner
- Return client calls and emails with urgency and professionalism
- Assist with tracking project schedules, milestones, expenditures, and deliverables
- Review incoming correspondence to determine required next action outcome and advise the team appropriately
- Edit, organize, proofread, and “final check” various materials
- Set up new projects and create tasks, timelines, and schedules
- Maintain website hosting and plugin/expense database
- Ensure all appropriate information is provided to Management on all matters (important to them)
- Interface with high-level internal and external contacts with considerable autonomy and professionalism
- Enter project expenses into PM and AP software, project audits
- Provide clients with monthly receipts for ad spend
- Must be able to pivot (Friends reference!) between multiple tasks while maintaining a good handle on prioritizing tasks and projects
- Keep finance apprised of project milestones and deliverables
- Reception duties including answering phones, transferring calls, and greeting clients (minimal, as we do not take walk-in clients)
- Other tasks as needed
- 5-7 years Administrative experience in a busy office setting is required
- Post Secondary in business administration would be considered an asset
- 2+ years Project Admin experience (schedule, workflow, expenses, data entry) is preferred
- Being tech-savvy (browser-based applications) is required, as our workplace is very digital
- Valid driver’s license & reliable transportation
What You Need To Win
- Organizational Ninja who is not scared to “own it”
- Able to work with little oversight, take the initiative, and be proactive
- Keen attention to detail is an absolute must
- Reliable team player who is open to providing new perspectives
- Exceptional communication, both orally and written
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly
- Expert proofreader with use of proper grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation
- Strong interpersonal skills; outgoing, mature, and personable
- Excellent time management and prioritization
- Ability to create and manage multiple client relationships
- Excellent judgment and sound decision making
- A high level of professionalism with top notch negotiation skills
- Work under pressure, tight deadlines, and ever-changing project scopes
Good to know...
- Our new Team Member must be extremely reliable - This is an in-office position Monday - Friday between 8 and 4 (non-negotiable)
- Our aim is to hire by mid-April
- Interviews will be taking place the week of April 10
Local candidates only - no remote or hybrid work is available in this role
While we appreciate and thank all candidates for expressing interest, only candidates who meet the job qualifications will be contacted.
If you’ve got a fearless personality, boundless optimism, and a desire to make the world a better, more organized place send us your best “Look No Further” email response (oh, and attaching your resume won’t hurt either).
BubbleUP Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.